My goal as a personal trainer is to help people fall in love with health and fitness. I aim to make your workout something that you look forward to every single day. My main focus is to make sure that everyone knows that there is never a wrong time to start your fitness journey or even to enhance the fitness journey you are on. I use my knowledge, experiences, and personality to make everyone feel welcome and excited to workout.
My love and passion for fitness has guided me to this career and will hopefully guide me to all of you!
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Personal Trainer
- High School Track and Field Coach – Exeter Township Senior High School
- Student of Sport Psychology at Robert Morris University
- Concussion in Sports Certification
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Certification
- Heat Illness Prevention Certification
- CPR/AED Certified
Club #: 610-401-0668